Wednesday 11 December 2013

December

December has been very very busy!  I'm sure you experience the same.  We have been really enjoying our Christmas Countdown activities this year! 

We are also very lucky to have parent (and grandparents) coming in this week to help us make special Christmas crafts.  These will be coming home next week once they are all complete.

The Christmas Concert is fast approaching.  It is only 1 week away!  I am asking that students bring sunglasses in to wear for a portion of our performance.  Please send them as soon as possible so we can practice with them.  I apologize for the last minute request, it was a last minute decision.



I am trying to upload some photos to our blog to share with parents, however this computer is not letting me, so I will have to wait until I can get to my other computer.  Stay tuned for pictures soon (there are MANY MANY photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment